Top Most Wanted Hackers of the World
Hello Friends do you know FBI is still willing to pay 4.4 million to those who can give information of these top 5 most wanted hackers the world.
Here are the names of these hackers and rewards details.
1. Evgeniy Mikhailovich Bogachev aka "lucky12345," "Slavik," and "Pollingsoon" | Reward - $3 MILLION
He is the mastermind behind the GameOver Zeus Botnet.
2. Nicolae Popescu aka Niculae Popescu, Nae Popescu, Nicolae Petrache, "Nae", and "Stoichitoiu" | Reward - $1 Million
He is convicted for fooling innocent Americans with fake auction posts on several websites, including eBay, Cars.com, and AutoTrader.com, claiming to sell cars that just didn't exist.
3. Alexsey Belan | Reward - $100,000
Covicted to allegedly stealing consumer data by compromising the cyber security systems of three unnamed major US-based e-commerce sites in Nevada and California between 2012 and 2013.
4. Peteris Sahurovs | Reward - $50,000
He accused for developing and selling a computer virus through advertisements on news website pages. He allegedly carried out the scheme from February 2010 to September 2010.
5. Shailesh Kumar Jain | Reward - $50,000
According to FBI, He used a flood of pop-up ads and email scamming to convince users that their computers were infected with a virus and then selling them the bogus AV software packages for between $30 and $70.